Job vacancy - Field Service Engineer
Position: Field Service Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
The successful Field Service Engineer to aid in the installation, service and maintenance of our wide range of security equipment.
This role involves;
- The ability to read electrical and mechanical drawings, although full training will be provided for our specific requirements.
- A full driving license, preferably clean.
- Be self motivated to work individually but adaptable to work as part of a team.
- Able to communicate in a clear, concise, logical manner both verbally and written
- Electrical and mechanical experience.
- Fault finding, repair, installation and commissioning experience.
- Ability to conduct site surveys.
To be successful in this role of Field Service Engineer we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Have a good level of fitness due to the physical demands of the job.
- Be able to pass security clearances.
- Have a flexible and positive outlook.
- Be able to attend out of hours call outs.
- A working experience and qualification in 3 phase and 18th edition electrical.
- Recognised Health and Safety training.
- Welding experience and qualification.
- Hydraulic, pneumatic or fluid system experience.
- Previous experience with gates/barriers/blockers.
ACS are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Field Service Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Field Service Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Field Service Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Field Service Engineer role you desire.