Job vacancy - Maintenance Engineer
Position: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £44,880 per annum
The successful Maintenance Engineer will provide maintenance support to all production functions, supporting efforts to maximise output and reduce machine down time, ensuring safe working practice and adherence to maintenance schedules.
This role involves;
- To support the company's drive towards a greater level of automation within its production functions, using experience and knowledge to implement, install and maintain such systems.
- Project management of automation system installations.
- To provide absence cover for the maintenance manager leader role
- To remain flexible within your work so to ensure maintenance support is provided with a view to maintaining customer value within the Maintenance operation, leaving any work/project within a safe / acceptable standard and with regard to production functions without unnecessary downtime.
- To provide maintenance support and engineering related project work on an as required basis to ensure that the Company, as a whole, is able to meet any business demand and operate within any applicable legislation.
To be successful in this role of Maintenance Engineer we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- A relevant HNC, ONC or City & Guild qualification.
- A broad range of electrical and mechanical installation/maintenance experience.
- Experience of the repair and maintenance of production machinery, injection moulding machines and extrusion machines and ancillary equipment.
- Experience of PLC's and robots would be advantageous.
- Full UK Driving Licence
ACS are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Maintenance Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Maintenance Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Maintenance Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Maintenance Engineer role you desire.