Job vacancy - Commissioning Engineer - Damper Control Systems
Position: Commissioning Engineer - Damper Control Systems
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
The successful Commissioning Engineer will travel to customers sites across the whole of the UK as required to conduct the commissioning and testing of Damper Control panels and damper installations at client sites, head office visits to Kent will also be required.
This role involves;
- Commissioning company control panels and dampers installed by clients; conducting visual inspections, checking actuators, thermal fuses and other component parts, wiring connections, panel wires, etc. Ensuring overall installation compliance
- Making final panel connections
- Checking of electrical/field wiring, where required
- Check product operations mechanically and electrically
- Carrying out testing procedures
- Investigating problems, carrying out diagnostic and repair faults
- Writing necessary reports/completing check lists to required standards
To be successful in this role of Commissioning Engineer we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Suitable construction skills card supported by relevant NVQ & Health & Safety qualification.
- Minimum two years' experience in similar or transferable industry position is required.
- Sound knowledge of appropriate H&S considerations
- Good customer service skills essential, including ability to communicate with third party individuals through all manner of communication
ACS are recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Commissioning Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Commissioning Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Commissioning Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Commissioning Engineer role you desire.