Job vacancy - London Area Sales Manager
Position: London Area Sales Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
The successful London Area Sales Manager will implement sales and marketing activities to grow the revenue and profitability from the geographical area. This includes managing lighting projects from concept / specification stage, through to securing an order either directly from a contractor or via a wholesaler.
This role involves;
- Implement sales and marketing activities to grow the revenue and profitability from the geographical area. This includes managing lighting projects from concept / specification stage, through to securing an order either directly from a contractor or via a wholesaler.
- Proactively plan, manage and attend appointments to existing and potential new clients.
- Respond effectively to sales enquiries via email, phone, online and in person.
- Manage and develop relationships with existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
- Liaise with internal teams - i.e. Customer Service, Marketing and Technical.
- Seek and develop new business opportunities.
To be successful in this role of London Area Sales Manager we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Self -driven, results orientated, and with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality standards.
- A team orientated person with good organization and planning skills, who is capable of objectively assessing and improving their own performance.
- Mature in outlook, credible, determined and comfortable when dealing with senior personnel.
- Reliable, tolerant, and able to work under pressure.
- Able to positively represent the company and remain professional at all times
- Tenacious, patient and goal orientated.
- An opportunist, naturally curious to find ways to explore and create avenues of business.
- A driver with a clean, current UK driving licence.
- Willing and able to work away from home on business from time to time, i.e. attending corporate functions, exhibitions and meetings.
ACS are recruiting for a London Area Sales Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a London Area Sales Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a London Area Sales Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a London Area Sales Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the London Area Sales Manager role you desire.