Job vacancy - QSHE Compliance Manager
Position: QSHE Compliance Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
We're looking for a talented Qshe Compliance Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of leading a QA and qc team and implementing best practice, within manufacturing.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Reporting to the MD and based in the company's Newhaven office, as the Qshe Compliance Manager you will be primarily responsible for leading and supporting all aspects of the business in its adoption and conformance to all quality, safety, health and environmental legislation, best practices, policies, statements and procedures. To plan, manage, implement and monitor all quality systems and processes, protective and preventative safety measures and promote & instill a positive qshe culture and agenda within the workplace. Ensure the highest standards of quality in our products and services and she delivery across the group. To oversee the company compliance with other legislative responsibilities as needed.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Ensuring quality assurance and improvement procedures, processes, practices and controls are properly developed, implemented and maintained across the whole business e.G. Quality circles, process mapping, 6s to drive process compliance, waste removal, value stream mapping - aimed at achieving a 'right first-time' culture
- Leading the QA, health and safety team and work alongside other Line Managers to ensure that the company is legally compliant with all health and safety legislation, environmental legislation and any other legislation affecting the company
- In conjunction with the qshe team, devise and implement a behavioural safety programme across the group to engage and motivate the progression from dependent behaviour, through to independence and finally to an interdependent safety mindset
The ideal candidate for this Qshe Compliance Manager role will have relevant experience of leading a QA and qc team and implementing best practice, within manufacturing.
You'll also need experience of:
- Nebosh national diploma in occupational health and safety or similar
- Nebosh certificate in environmental management or similar
- Injection moulding, steel tool making, manufacturing of plastic components, electrical components and automated assembly
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum depending on experience
The business you'll be working for is global manufacturer.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Qshe Compliance Manager role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.