Job vacancy - R&D Technician
Position: R&D Technician
Salary: £30,000 - £31,000 per annum
The Role of R&D Technician, you will be a Technician within the Development department, you are responsible for the technical development of lighting fixtures, according to directions given by the Product Architect.
- Create CAD models according to product Architect instructions
- Participate in technical choices
- Create 2D drawings
- Make tolerance calculations
- Create assembly drawings
- Create part lists and enter them into our system
- Help to make installation guides
- Fill in product information in the database
To be successful in this role of R&D Technician, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Have any Lighting experience or understanding of the industry.
- Electronic/Electrical knowledge.
- Able to Make tolerance calculations and create assembly drawings.
- Created CAD models according to product Architect instructions.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the R&D Technician position, please apply for the role with your CV, and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.