Talent Hunt

Benefit from access to 100% of the available people in the market rather than the 15% you would normally see. 

On average only 15% of the total talent pool are actively looking for a new job but this does not mean that the some of the other 85% wouldn’t move if approached professionally and at the right time for them.

A traditional recruitment process where multiple agencies are employed will inevitably result in a lower service level offered by each agency as they fight to claim their share of the 15% of people actively looking for a new role, playing the odds by working as many vacancies as they can at the same time.

Talent Hunt

Benefit from access to 100% of the available people in the market rather than the 15% you would normally see. 

On average only 15% of the total talent pool are actively looking for a new job but this does not mean that the some of the other 85% wouldn’t move if approached professionally and at the right time for them.

A traditional recruitment process where multiple agencies are employed will inevitably result in a lower service level offered by each agency as they fight to claim their share of the 15% of people actively looking for a new role, playing the odds by working as many vacancies as they can at the same time.

It really doesn’t even come down to quality or quantity; the companies that are working with a single agency really are getting the best of both worlds! The question they ask themselves is “if I had a 1 in 5 chance of getting paid for the work I do how much resource (time, effort, money) would I commit to that job? If I knew that it was totally in my hands to get paid for the work I do how much resource (time, effort, money) would I commit to that job?

It is just down to a simple business decision, businesses will always allocate their maximum effort to where they have the best chance of getting a result. The benefits of partnering on specific roles are undeniable and substantial:

  • Gain access to 100% of the available talent -You get access to 100% of the passive and active candidates in the marketplace instead of just the 15% who are currently looking that you get through the ‘spreading the net’ method. This is because the recruitment company have the time and confidence to approach the 85% of available candidates who are not actively looking for a new job instead of panicking to get CV’s in front of you to claim them before one of their competitors do. All recruitment companies can access the job boards and find the people who are actively looking but if they only have a one in 5 chance of being paid for the work few will invest their time and money on the more labour intensive route to the other 85% of candidates.
  • The quality of the CV’s you receive will improve greatly -Because you only have to brief one recruitment company and liaise with one person it is easier to help them to fine tune their search to find the perfect available person for your role. No more sifting through irrelevant CV’s or refereeing arguments as to who represents the candidate, a single point of contact improves quality.
  • The recruitment company are accountable to fill the role - Both parties will be completely committed to a successful outcome of the process and have clearly defined deliverables to deliver to. The recruitment company have the confidence to allocate the most senior resourcers to the role and build a team best suited to deliver a result. Industry averages suggest that they will spend over 5 times the amount of man hours on this vacancy as a standard search.
  • You can focus on the day to day demands of your own role -This recruitment team will take over the majority of the recruitment process, leaving you to focus on your own business, saving you as much of you valuable time as possible and limiting any opportunity lost due to the inevitable distraction of either recruiting yourself or sieving through the all the CV’s you receive in the ‘spreading the net’ method. You will be a business priority for them and your role is therefore given VIP status with your needs prioritised above all others.

 

 

Get in touch

Why not upgrade to Talent Hunt Plus!

We are very confident in our Talent Hunt service and we are happy to back this up with a 100% for 100 days guarantee (conditions apply).

All we ask from our customers is to match our commitment by guaranteeing us the time and support to do a brilliant job for them with a 25% upfront retention payment.

Improving Business Performance Through People Performance